Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro7.5/10 (Expert Score)
Processor: MediaTek Helio G85, octa-core, 12 nanotechnology
Storage / RAM: 64/128 GB with 3/4 GB RAM
Camera: Quad rear 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MB. Front / 13 MB
Screen: 6.53 inches, FHD + resolution, with a small hole
Operating system: Android 10.0
Battery: 5020 mAh
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 2021
Xiaomi announced the lowest phone in the Note 9 series, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, to be a light development from the previous version, the Redmi Note 8, where the design was completely changed and the front camera was located in a hole on the left, which is better than the previous notch shape as it was developed The processor completely, the addition of a new processor from MediaTek and the addition of a larger battery with a fast charger included in the box. So let’s get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and is it worth buying or not ?! Will the phone be able to outperform its rival from Realme, Realme 6i, the strongest competitor on the scene currently in the market
Cheap Phones Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 2021
Price History for In Stock Global Version Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 6GB 64GB Snapdragon 720G 64MP Quad Camera...
|Current Price||$209.00||March 24, 2021|
|Highest Price||$209.00||March 24, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$209.00||March 24, 2021|
Last price changes
|$209.00||March 24, 2021|
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Chic and new design from Xiaomi, but made of plastic.
- The battery lasts for a long time during the day, as it is of a large capacity.
- Strong performance from the rear camera beats most competitors under the price of 3000 pounds.
- The phone supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices remotely.
- MediaTek Helio G85 processor is good for gaming.
- A hole-shaped screen is better than before with FHD + resolution that gives a good performance.
- The latest operating system, Android 10, with Xiaomi's MIUI 11 interface, with a guarantee to update it to MIUI 12 soon.
- The phone box does not come with headphones, as is the norm in all Xiaomi phones.
- It does not support shooting 4K videos like the old Xiaomi Redmi Note 8.
- Notifications bulb is not supported.
- The back materials were made of plastic after it was glass in the Redmi Note 8.
- The performance of the selfie camera is poor, and there is no support for Google Camera to improve the photography experience due to the use of the MediaTek processor.
- Although the phone supports fast charging and a fast charger is included with it, the phone is charged in about two and a half hours and more.
- In general, the Redmi Note 9 is an upgrade from the Redmi Note 8 in the following. A newer design, but with fewer materials. A larger screen and a different way to the hole instead of the notch. A larger battery with a fast charger attached to the box. A better processor in playing games.
- The Redmi Note 9 outperforms its direct competitor Realme 6i in the presence of the IR sensor and the screen with a higher resolution FHD + with a new screen shape, a hole instead of the notch found in the 6i .. Realme 6i excels in a better selfie camera only.
Specification: Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro