Xiaomi Redmi 9C8.5/10 (Expert Score)
Processor: Helio G35 octa-core, 12 nano technology
Storage / RAM: 32/64 GB, 2/3 GB RAM
Camera: Triple rear 13 + 2 + 2 MB. / Front 5 MB.
Screen: 6.53 inches HD + with a small notch
Operating system: Android 10.0
Battery: 5000 mAh
Xiaomi Redmi 9C 2021
Cheap Phones Xiaomi Redmi 9C 2021
Price History for Xiaomi Redmi 9C 4G Smartphone 6.53 inch Media Tek Helio G35 2.3GHz Octa-core 13MP AI Triple...
|Current Price||$119.99||March 27, 2021|
|Highest Price||$119.99||March 27, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$119.99||March 27, 2021|
Last price changes
|$119.99||March 27, 2021|
- New design with excellent materials from Xiaomi.
- A large notch-shaped screen offers acceptable performance.
- The processor offers very acceptable performance in comparison to its price and maybe the best at its price.
- It outperforms the Realme C11 with its support for the fingerprint sensor.
- A triple rear camera is rarely found in this category.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card simultaneously.
- A powerful battery that lasts for a long time throughout the entire day.
- It comes with the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest MIUI 12 interface.
- One of the cheapest mobile phones to buy with a storage space of 64 GB with 3 GB RAM.
- Because of the 10W charging capacity, you will need a long time to charge the phone battery.
- The old USB port and we were hoping that it would come with a Type C port like the previous Xiaomi Redmi 8A... But that's okay, as all phones in the price category under 2000 pounds give me a micro-USB charging port.
- There is no case or earphones included in the phone box.
- The gyroscope sensor is not supported.
- The phone is very close to the specifications of the Redmi 9A... But the Redmi 9C excels in an existing fingerprint sensor and a more powerful processor with a slight difference and a macro rear camera with a slight price difference between them.
Specification: Xiaomi Redmi 9C