Xiaomi Redmi 97.5/10 (Expert Score)
Processor: MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core, 12 nano technology
Storage / RAM: 32/64 GB, with 3/4 GB RAM
Camera: Quad rear 13 + 8 + 5 + 2 MB. Front 8 MB
Screen: 6.53 inches, FHD + resolution, with a small notch
Operating system: Android 10.0
Battery: 5020 mAh
Xiaomi Redmi 9 2021
Xiaomi announced its new and cheaper phone, the Xiaomi Redmi 9, to officially join the Redmi series that comes to compete strongly in the economic category, as the phone has been released to compete strongly with the new Realme phones, and the phone is an extension, update and development of the previous version, the Xiaomi Redmi 8 with Significantly improved specifications as the screen has become FHD + with a powerful Helio G80 processor so that you can finally play games smoothly and at a cheap price while maintaining the most important feature of the series, which is the huge battery that stands up to work for a long time during the day with fast charging of 18 watts (but the included charger is 10 watts) So let’s get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi 9 phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not ?! As follows.
Cheap Phones Xiaomi Redmi 9 2021
Price History for Global Version Xiaomi Redmi 9 3GB 32GB / 4GB 64GB Smartphone Helio G80 Octa Core 13MP Quad Camera...
|Current Price||$122.49||March 24, 2021|
|Highest Price||$122.49||March 24, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$122.49||March 24, 2021|
Last price changes
|$122.49||March 24, 2021|
- Supports fingerprint sensor with fast performance.
- The latest USB Type C port.
- Fashionable and unique design with an anti-fingerprint back.
- Supports the secondary microphone, unlike the Realme C3.
- FHD + screen with a protection layer is rarely found in the economic class.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Strong performance at a cheap price is one of the highlights of the Redmi series from Xiaomi.
- InfraRed supports controlling electrical devices through the phone.
- Supports 18-watt fast charging to be able to charge the phone in a short time. But you have to buy a charger.
- The mobile's sound is loud and stereoscopic, and it is one of the best mobiles in terms of sound in its price category.
- A big battery that can work for a long time throughout the entire day without the need for frequent charging.
- The phone box does not contain headphones as usual for Xiaomi.
- The included charger is 10 watts, while the phone supports 18-watt charging.
- Notifications bulb is not supported.
- Low-quality back camera.
- Reduced maximum screen brightness under the sun.
- The Redmi 9 differs from the Redmi Note 9 in: - Redmi 9 has a lower price, its cameras are lower, the fast charger is not included in the box, and the screen has a notch and not a hole like the Redmi Note 9.
Specification: Xiaomi Redmi 9