Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G7.5/10 (Expert Score)
Processor: Snapdragon 845 eight-core
Storage / RAM: 128/256 with 6/8/10 GB RAM
Camera: Dual rear 12 + 12 MB. / Front double 24 + 2 mb.
Screen: 6.39 inches, with FHD + resolution
Operating system: Android Pie 9.0
Battery: 3200 mAh
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 2021
The front cameras on the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 are hidden and appear when you move the phone screen down, as it works with a magnetic system, it does not work with a motor like the Oppo Find X phone or the VIVO NEX phone. You can also set different sounds during the movement of the front camera up and when you move the screen down, you will find The camera application has been opened automatically and you can make it any other application according to your desire as well and it works quickly as Xiaomi announced that making the phone magnetic and not placing a motor to automatically raise the camera is better than the Find X phone, where the default age of raising and lowering the front camera is 300,000 times Which means 3 times the life span of its competitors, as for the edges of the screen, it has been reduced to the maximum degree, like my phone Oppo Find X, where the front end of the phone is completely screen and occupies 93.4% and comes of AMOLED type, it is the same size and type of screen in Huawei phone Mate 20 Pro, so let’s get to know the most important specifications, features and disadvantages of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 phone as follows.
Cheap Phones Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 2021
Price History for Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Phablet
|Current Price||$1,839.60||March 27, 2021|
|Highest Price||$1,839.60||March 27, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$1,839.60||March 27, 2021|
Last price changes
|$1,839.60||March 27, 2021|
- It has two headphones for calls to ensure sound quality.
- The cameras support artificial intelligence and provide more than excellent performance.
- A version that supports the fifth generation 5G will be available in 2019.
- It comes with the latest processor so far from Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
- It comes with the latest Android Pie operating system with the latest interface available so far from Xiaomi.
- The Mix 3 is considered the first phone in the world to come with 10 GB random memory.
- Supports a secondary microphone that isolates noise and noise while talking and shooting.
- The hard and random memory is very large and suffices all your applications and files in a large way.
- The edges of the phone have been utilized in an excellent way, like the previous MIX phones from Xiaomi.
- Supports Slow Motion photography with FHD quality at a rate of 960 frames per second.
- A large Super AMOLED screen that provides excellent performance and visibility even under the sun.
- The cameras support OIS optical stabilization and automatic adjustment of the camera lens while shooting.
- It supports fast charging and wireless charging, and the battery is charged in a very short time compared to competitors.
- Photos are taken in poor lighting, excellent because of the phone's support for Super Night Scene
- It does not support FM radio.
- The 3.5mm port does not support headphones.
- The weight of the phone is heavy compared to all competing phones.
- The back of the phone gets dirty easily while we are using it.
- It is not possible to increase the space of the phone through a memory card because the phone does not support this.
- The magnetic part that we found is not tightly sealed in the phone as well as it can be easily broken in case the phone is dropped.
- Battery life is very average for competitors due to the fact that the battery size is very small compared to the area of the phone screen and it had to be increased.
- The fingerprint sensor did not come built-in to the screen and we had hoped that it would come built-in to the screen like its previous Mi 8 Explorer phone or the Mate 20 Pro phone.
- The phone is not water and dust-resistant.
Specification: Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G