Xiaomi Mi 9 4G8/10 (Expert Score)
Processor: Snapdragon 855 eight-core with 7 nano technology
Storage / RAM: 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
Camera: Triple rear 48 + 16 + 12 MB. / Front 20 MB.
Screen: 6.39 inches with a small notch with FHD + resolution
Operating System: Android 9.0
Battery: 3300 mAh
Xiaomi Mi 9 4G 2021
After many leaks of Xiaomi Mi 9 phone specifications were revealed during the previous period, Xiaomi officially announced its new phones, as it announced two versions of the Xiaomi Mi 9 and the Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Edition at the conference that was launched in China, while the brand focused The new Redmi of Xiaomi to compete in the economic and mid-range category, the Mi series phones and the Mi Mix focus mainly on the leading category to compete with the most powerful smartphones currently available in 2019, as we have already known in 2018 about the Mi Mix series in its new phone The Mi Mix 3, which was incredibly amazing, but with the beginning of 2019, Xiaomi started to deal with smartphones incredibly competitively so that the company could thus achieve everything in its new Xiaomi Mi 9 phone, where the phone comes with the strongest performance available so far. Until the end of the year at least, it comes with a Snapdragon 855 processor with a fifth-generation optical fingerprint sensor integrated into the screen and a gradient back with a 3D effect with a triple rear camera that is used for the first time with a random memory capacity 12 GB in the transparent version, Xiaomi stole some light from Samsung on the same day that Samsung launched its new phones, but is the Xiaomi Mi 9 a strong competitor to the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 +? Let’s get to know that as follows and what are the most important features Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 9 ?!
Cheap Phones Xiaomi Mi 9 4G 2021
Price History for Xiaomi Mi 9 - 6 GB RAM/128GB - Blue (Global) (Dual SIM)
|Current Price||$199.99||March 29, 2021|
|Highest Price||$199.99||March 29, 2021|
|Lowest Price||$199.99||March 29, 2021|
Last price changes
|$199.99||March 29, 2021|
- Supports 20W wireless charging.
- The edges have been greatly exploited compared to the Mi 8.
- Notifications bulb supported.
- The battery is charged in a very short time due to the 27 watts and 20-watt wireless charging.
- Supports Slow Motion imaging with FHD quality at a rate of 960 frames, the same found in the Mi Mix 3, surpassing that of the S10 +.
- The performance of the built-in fingerprint sensor on the screen of the fifth generation is 25% stronger than the fourth generation in the Mi 8 Pro and Mi Explore.
- The phone's performance is the strongest so far and even surpasses the S10 / S10 +, Mate 20 Pro, and OnePlus 6T phones.
- The strongest performance you will find among the most powerful phone on the PUBG game due to the strongest graphic processor among all competing phones in a big way.
- The rear cameras are the best they can be, as they are one of the best-rated cameras on the Dxomark website, outperforming the Apple iPhone XS Max, HTC U12 +, and Note 9, and tying with the Samsung S10 Plus cameras.
- The screen offers satisfactory performance, as it offers the same pixel density as its previous Xiaomi Mi 8 phone, and it also comes with the latest protection layer on the screen.
- The notch has become better and less compared to last year with the Mi 8, but it is not the best, as the S10 surpasses it well.
- Water and dust resistance is not certified.
- Because the phone came from glass, we found that it could slide very easily.
- It does not support external memory, unlike the S10 + and S10, unfortunately.
- The rear cameras are very prominent on the back of the phone.
- Cameras lack OIS, and we don't know why.
- The battery is not the largest in the price category and there are phones that come with a larger battery, but it still offers satisfactory performance due to the energy-saving processor, up to 5 hours open screen.
- It does not support 3.5mm headphones input nor does it support the stereo speakers.
Specification: Xiaomi Mi 9 4G